Invert a non-linear warp field
warpinvert [ options ] in out
- in: the input warp image.
- out: the output warp image.
By default, this command assumes that the input warp field is a deformation field, i.e. each voxel stores the corresponding position in the other image (in scanner space), and the calculated output warp image will also be a deformation field. If the input warp field is instead a displacment field, i.e. where each voxel stores an offset from which to sample the other image (but still in scanner space), then the -displacement option should be used; the output warp field will additionally be calculated as a displacement field in this case.
- -template image define a template image grid for the output warp
- -displacement indicates that the input warp field is a displacement field; the output will also be a displacement field
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/