Optimise the polarity of the directions in a scheme with respect to a unipolar electrostatic repulsion model, by inversion of individual directions
dirflip [ options ] in out
- in: the input files for the directions.
- out: the output files for the directions.
The orientations themselves are not affected, only their polarity; this is necessary to ensure near-optimal distribution of DW directions for eddy-current correction.
- -permutations num number of permutations to try.
- -cartesian Output the directions in Cartesian coordinates [x y z] instead of [az el].
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/