Generate an appropriate response function from the image data for spherical deconvolution
sh2response [ options ] SH mask directions response
- SH: the spherical harmonic decomposition of the diffusion-weighted images
- mask: the mask containing the voxels from which to estimate the response function
- directions: a 4D image containing the direction vectors along which to estimate the response function
- response: the output axially-symmetric spherical harmonic coefficients
- -lmax value specify the maximum harmonic degree of the response function to estimate
- -dump file dump the m=0 SH coefficients from all voxels in the mask to the output file, rather than their mean
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/