Map fixel values to a track scalar file based on an input tractogram
fixel2tsf [ options ] fixel_in tracks tsf
- fixel_in: the input fixel data file (within the fixel directory)
- tracks: the input track file
- tsf: the output track scalar file
This command is useful for visualising all brain fixels (e.g. the output from fixelcfestats) in 3D.
- -angle value the max anglular threshold for computing correspondence between a fixel direction and track tangent (default = 45 degrees)
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: David Raffelt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/