Directly edit the intensities within an image from the command-line
mredit [ options ] input[ output ]
- input: the input image
- output: the (optional) output image
A range of options are provided to enable direct editing of voxel intensities based on voxel / real-space coordinates. If only one image path is provided, the image will be edited in-place (use at own risk); if input and output image paths are provided, the output will contain the edited image, and the original image will not be modified in any way.
- -plane axis coord value fill one or more planes on a particular image axis
- -sphere position radius value draw a sphere with radius in mm
- -voxel position value change the image value within a single voxel
- -scanner indicate that coordinates are specified in scanner space, rather than as voxel coordinates
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/