Convert linear transformation matrices
transformconvert [ options ] input [ input ... ] operation output
- input: the input for the specified operation
- operation: the operation to perform, one of:flirt_import, itk_import.flirt_import: Convert a transformation matrix produced by FSL’s flirt command into a format usable by MRtrix. You’ll need to provide as additional arguments the NIfTI images that were passed to flirt with the -in and -ref options:matrix_in in ref flirt_import outputitk_import: Convert a plain text transformation matrix file produced by ITK’s (ANTS, Slicer) affine registration into a format usable by MRtrix.
- output: the output transformation matrix.
This command allows to convert the transformation matrix provided by FSL’s flirt command and ITK’s linear transformation format to a format usable in MRtrix.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Max Pietsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/