Create an initial warp image, representing an identity transformation
warpinit [ options ] template warp
- template: the input template image.
- warp: the output warp image.
This is useful to obtain the warp fields from other normalisation applications, by applying the transformation of interest to the warp field generated by this program.
The image generated is a 4D image with the same spatial characteristics as the input template image. It contains 3 volumes, with each voxel containing its own x,y,z coordinates.
Note that this command can be used to create 3 separate X,Y,Z images directly (which may be useful to create images suitable for use in the registration program) using the following syntax:
$ warpinit template.mif warp-.nii
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.