Statistical testing of vector data using non-parametric permutation testing
vectorstats [ options ] input design contrast output
- input: a text file listing the file names of the input subject data
- design: the design matrix. Note that a column of 1’s will need to be added for correlations.
- contrast: the contrast vector, specified as a single row of weights
- output: the filename prefix for all output.
Options for permutation testing¶
- -notest don’t perform permutation testing and only output population statistics (effect size, stdev etc)
- -nperms num the number of permutations (Default: 5000)
- -permutations file manually define the permutations (relabelling). The input should be a text file defining a m x n matrix, where each relabelling is defined as a column vector of size m, and the number of columns, n, defines the number of permutations. Can be generated with the palm_quickperms function in PALM (http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/PALM). Overrides the nperms option.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.