Reorient fixel directions
fixelreorient [ options ] fixel_in warp fixel_out
- fixel_in: the fixel directory
- warp: a 4D deformation field used to perform reorientation. Reorientation is performed by applying the Jacobian affine transform in each voxel in the warp, then re-normalising the vector representing the fixel direction
- fixel_out: the output fixel directory. If the the input and output directorys are the same, the existing directions file will be replaced (providing the –force option is supplied). If a new directory is supplied then the fixel directions and all other fixel data will be copied to the new directory.
Reorientation is performed by transforming the vector representing the fixel direction with the Jacobian (local affine transform) computed at each voxel in the warp, then re-normalising the vector.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: David Raffelt (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.