Calculate statistics on streamlines length
tckstats [ options ] tracks_in
- tracks_in: the input track file
- -output field output only the field specified. Multiple such options can be supplied if required. Choices are: mean, median, std, min, max, count. Useful for use in scripts.
- -histogram path output a histogram of streamline lengths
- -dump path dump the streamlines lengths to a text file
- -ignorezero do not generate a warning if the track file contains streamlines with zero length
- -tck_weights_in path specify a text scalar file containing the streamline weights
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.