Compute summary statistic on image intensities either across images, or along a specified axis of a single image
mrmath [ options ] input [ input ... ] operation output
- input: the input image(s).
- operation: the operation to apply, one of: mean, median, sum, product, rms, norm, var, std, min, max, absmax, magmax.
- output: the output image.
Supported operations are:
mean, median, sum, product, rms (root-mean-square value), norm (vector 2-norm), var (unbiased variance), std (unbiased standard deviation), min, max, absmax (maximum absolute value), magmax (value with maximum absolute value, preserving its sign).
See also ‘mrcalc’ to compute per-voxel operations.
- -axis index perform operation along a specified axis of a single input image
Data type options¶
- -datatype spec specify output image data type. Valid choices are: float32, float32le, float32be, float64, float64le, float64be, int64, uint64, int64le, uint64le, int64be, uint64be, int32, uint32, int32le, uint32le, int32be, uint32be, int16, uint16, int16le, uint16le, int16be, uint16be, cfloat32, cfloat32le, cfloat32be, cfloat64, cfloat64le, cfloat64be, int8, uint8, bit.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.