Modify the intensities of one image to match the histogram of another via a non-linear transform
mrhistmatch [ options ] input target output
- input: the input image to be modified
- target: the input image from which to derive the target histogram
- output: the output image
- -mask_input image only generate input histogram based on a specified binary mask image
- -mask_target image only generate target histogram based on a specified binary mask image
- -cdfs path output the histogram CDFs to a text file (for debugging).
- -bins num the number of bins to use to generate the histograms
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
- If using inverse contrast normalization for inter-modal (DWI - T1) registration:Bhushan, C.; Haldar, J. P.; Choi, S.; Joshi, A. A.; Shattuck, D. W. & Leahy, R. M. Co-registration and distortion correction of diffusion and anatomical images based on inverse contrast normalization. NeuroImage, 2015, 115, 269-280
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.