Generate an appropriate response function from the image data for spherical deconvolution
sh2response [ options ] SH mask directions response
- SH: the spherical harmonic decomposition of the diffusion-weighted images
- mask: the mask containing the voxels from which to estimate the response function
- directions: a 4D image containing the direction vectors along which to estimate the response function
- response: the output axially-symmetric spherical harmonic coefficients
The spherical harmonic coefficients are stored according the conventions described the main documentation, which can be found at the following link: https://mrtrix.readthedocs.io/en/3.0_RC4/concepts/spherical_harmonics.html
- -lmax value specify the maximum harmonic degree of the response function to estimate
- -dump file dump the m=0 SH coefficients from all voxels in the mask to the output file, rather than their mean
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status; alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files (caution: using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour).
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -config key value (multiple uses permitted) temporarily set the value of an MRtrix config file entry.
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Tournier, J.-D.; Smith, R. E.; Raffelt, D.; Tabbara, R.; Dhollander, T.; Pietsch, M.; Christiaens, D.; Jeurissen, B.; Yeh, C.-H. & Connelly, A. MRtrix3: A fast, flexible and open software framework for medical image processing and visualisation. NeuroImage, 2019, 202, 116137
Author: J-Donald Tournier (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2019 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
Covered Software is provided under this License on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties that the Covered Software is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. See the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0 for more details.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.