Generate a histogram of image intensities
mrhistogram [ options ] image hist
- image: the input image from which the histogram will be computed
- hist: the output histogram file
Histogram generation options¶
- -bins num Manually set the number of bins to use to generate the histogram.
- -template file Use an existing histogram file as the template for histogram formation
- -mask image Calculate the histogram only within a mask image.
- -ignorezero ignore zero-valued data during histogram construction.
Additional options for mrhistogram¶
- -allvolumes generate one histogram across all image volumes, rather than one per image volume
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status; alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files (caution: using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour).
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -config key value (multiple uses permitted) temporarily set the value of an MRtrix config file entry.
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2019 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
Covered Software is provided under this License on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties that the Covered Software is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. See the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0 for more details.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.