Evaluate the amplitude of an image of spherical harmonic functions along specified directions
sh2amp [ options ] input directions output
- input: the input image consisting of spherical harmonic (SH) coefficients.
- directions: the list of directions along which the SH functions will be sampled, generated using the dirgen command
- output: the output image consisting of the amplitude of the SH functions along the specified directions.
- -gradient assume input directions are supplied as a gradient encoding file
- -nonnegative cap all negative amplitudes to zero
- -stride spec specify the strides of the output data in memory, as a comma-separated list. The actual strides produced will depend on whether the output image format can support it.
Data type options¶
- -datatype spec specify output image data type. Valid choices are: float32, float32le, float32be, float64, float64le, float64be, int64, uint64, int64le, uint64le, int64be, uint64be, int32, uint32, int32le, uint32le, int32be, uint32be, int16, uint16, int16le, uint16le, int16be, uint16be, cfloat32, cfloat32le, cfloat32be, cfloat64, cfloat64le, cfloat64be, int8, uint8, bit.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: David Raffelt (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.