Convert between the old format fixel image (.msf / .msh) and the new fixel directory format
fixelconvert [ options ] fixel_in fixel_out
- fixel_in: the input fixel file / directory.
- fixel_out: the output fixel file / directory.
Options for converting from old to new format¶
- -name string assign a different name to the value field output (Default: value). Do not include the file extension.
- -nii output the index, directions and data file in NIfTI format instead of .mif
- -out_size also output the ‘size’ field from the old format
- -template path specify an existing fixel directory (in the new format) to which the new output should conform
Options for converting from new to old format¶
- -value path nominate the data file to import to the ‘value’ field in the old format
- -in_size path import data for the ‘size’ field in the old format
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.