Compute images statistics
mrstats [ options ] image
- image: the input image from which statistics will be computed.
- -output field output only the field specified. Multiple such options can be supplied if required. Choices are: mean, median, std, min, max, count. Useful for use in scripts.
- -mask image only perform computation within the specified binary mask image.
- -ignorezero ignore zero values during statistics calculation
Additional options for mrstats¶
- -allvolumes generate statistics across all image volumes, rather than one set of statistics per image volume
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.