Generate a histogram of image intensities
mrhistogram [ options ] image hist
- image: the input image from which the histogram will be computed
- hist: the output histogram file
Histogram generation options¶
- -bins num Manually set the number of bins to use to generate the histogram.
- -template file Use an existing histogram file as the template for histogram formation
- -mask image Calculate the histogram only within a mask image.
- -ignorezero ignore zero-valued data during histogram construction.
Additional options for mrhistogram¶
- -allvolumes generate one histogram across all image volumes, rather than one per image volume
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2017 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.