Convert between different track file formats
tckconvert [ options ] input output
- input: the input track file.
- output: the output track file.
The program currently supports MRtrix .tck files (input/output), ascii text files (input/output), VTK polydata files (input/output), and RenderMan RIB (export only).
Note that ascii files will be stored with one streamline per numbered file. To support this, the command will use the multi-file numbering syntax, where square brackets denote the position of the numbering for the files, for example:
$ tckconvert input.tck output-.txt
will produce files named output-0000.txt, output-0001.txt, output-0002.txt, …
- -scanner2voxel reference if specified, the properties of this image will be used to convert track point positions from real (scanner) coordinates into voxel coordinates.
- -scanner2image reference if specified, the properties of this image will be used to convert track point positions from real (scanner) coordinates into image coordinates (in mm).
- -voxel2scanner reference if specified, the properties of this image will be used to convert track point positions from voxel coordinates into real (scanner) coordinates.
- -image2scanner reference if specified, the properties of this image will be used to convert track point positions from image coordinates (in mm) into real (scanner) coordinates.
Options specific to PLY writer¶
- -sides sides number of sides for streamlines
- -increment increment generate streamline points at every (increment) points
Options specific to RIB writer¶
- -dec add DEC as a primvar
Options for both PLY and RIB writer¶
- -radius radius radius of the streamlines
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/