Manually set the partial volume fractions in an ACT five-tissue-type (5TT) image using mask images
5ttedit [ options ] input output
- input: the 5TT image to be modified
- output: the output modified 5TT image
- -cgm image provide a mask of voxels that should be set to cortical grey matter
- -sgm image provide a mask of voxels that should be set to sub-cortical grey matter
- -wm image provide a mask of voxels that should be set to white matter
- -csf image provide a mask of voxels that should be set to CSF
- -path image provide a mask of voxels that should be set to pathological tissue
- -none image provide a mask of voxels that should be cleared (i.e. are non-brain); note that this will supersede all other provided masks
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/