sh2power [ options ] SH power
- SH: the input spherical harmonics coefficients image.
- power: the output power image.
compute the total power of a spherical harmonics image.
This command computes the sum of squared SH coefficients, which equals the mean-squared amplitude of the spherical function it represents.
- -spectrum output the power spectrum, i.e., the power contained within each harmonic degree (l=0, 2, 4, ...) as a 4-D image.
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading)
- -failonwarn terminate program if a warning is produced
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: J-Donald Tournier (email@example.com)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2016 the MRtrix3 contributors
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see www.mrtrix.org