Crop an image to a reduced field of view
mrcrop [ options ] image_in image_out
- image_in: the image to be cropped
- image_out: the output path for the resulting cropped image
Extent of cropping can be determined using either manual setting of axis dimensions, or a computed mask image corresponding to the brain.
If using a mask, a gap of 1 voxel will be left at all 6 edges of the image such that trilinear interpolation upon the resulting images is still valid.
This is useful for axially-acquired brain images, where the image size can be reduced by a factor of 2 by removing the empty space on either side of the brain.
- -mask image crop the input image according to the spatial extent of a mask image
- -axis index start end crop the input image in the provided axis
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status. Alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files. Caution: Using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour.
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Author: Robert E. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2018 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, you can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
MRtrix3 is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/