Apply filter operations to meshes
meshfilter [ options ] input filter output
- input: the input mesh file
- filter: the filter to apply.Options are: smooth
- output: the output mesh file
While this command has only one filter operation currently available, it nevertheless presents with a comparable interface to the MRtrix3 commands maskfilter and mrfilter commands.
Apply a mesh smoothing filter (currently the only filter available:
$ meshfilter input.vtk smooth output.vtk
The usage of this command may cause confusion due to the generic interface despite only one filtering operation being currently available. This simple example usage is therefore provided for clarity.
Options for mesh smoothing filter¶
- -smooth_spatial value spatial extent of smoothing (default: 10mm)
- -smooth_influence value influence factor for smoothing (default: 10)
- -info display information messages.
- -quiet do not display information messages or progress status; alternatively, this can be achieved by setting the MRTRIX_QUIET environment variable to a non-empty string.
- -debug display debugging messages.
- -force force overwrite of output files (caution: using the same file as input and output might cause unexpected behaviour).
- -nthreads number use this number of threads in multi-threaded applications (set to 0 to disable multi-threading).
- -config key value (multiple uses permitted) temporarily set the value of an MRtrix config file entry.
- -help display this information page and exit.
- -version display version information and exit.
Tournier, J.-D.; Smith, R. E.; Raffelt, D.; Tabbara, R.; Dhollander, T.; Pietsch, M.; Christiaens, D.; Jeurissen, B.; Yeh, C.-H. & Connelly, A. MRtrix3: A fast, flexible and open software framework for medical image processing and visualisation. NeuroImage, 2019, 202, 116137
Author: Robert E. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2008-2021 the MRtrix3 contributors.
This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
Covered Software is provided under this License on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed, implied, or statutory, including, without limitation, warranties that the Covered Software is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. See the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0 for more details.
For more details, see http://www.mrtrix.org/.